MANAGING ACROSS CULTURES
This programme will enable you to do better business across cultures, understanding the other people involved, and being better able to build more trust whilst getting a better deal. In addition, 1 month after the course, you will have an individual coaching session on doing business with a country of your choice.
Objectives & Result
At the end of the programme participants will be better able to:
- Understand one’s own cultural strengths and areas for development
- Understand how to identify the components of a particular culture.
- Understand the values and attitudes of different national groups and build trust and rapport with them
- Respond to different expectations of international clients
- To deal with cross-cultural misunderstandings
- Complete a cross-cultural negotiation successfully to secure business